DC French Wine Society
So it turns out that there is a French Wine Society here that, in affiliation with the French Embassy, does numerous tastings of and classes on French wines. I am excited.
Sadly, I found out about it one day after they did their special Burgundy tasting class. But next Monday is a grand Burgundy tasting. 200 wines, including a special selection of wine under $35 for those of us who are cash strapped.
Memebership is $50, but it saves you about $30 on each event. That's a pretty ridiculous deal. They also allow you to sign up for 2 memberships for $80. I'm not sure, but I'm hoping that works like a guest pass so I can bring who I please. I'll let you know...
Their fall class schedule is here.
Touch are you in?
Sadly, I found out about it one day after they did their special Burgundy tasting class. But next Monday is a grand Burgundy tasting. 200 wines, including a special selection of wine under $35 for those of us who are cash strapped.
Memebership is $50, but it saves you about $30 on each event. That's a pretty ridiculous deal. They also allow you to sign up for 2 memberships for $80. I'm not sure, but I'm hoping that works like a guest pass so I can bring who I please. I'll let you know...
Their fall class schedule is here.
Touch are you in?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home