Mindless (Conformity, France) 2is4 - The Hobgoblin of Little Minds
Agreed on the naming convention. Henceforth there will be conformity in the titling of posts. (Although, really I think the search engine is smart enough that it will look for parts of strings).
On the Austrian Riesling whose name Marvs also cannot remember, I agree in full. It wsa an amazing bottle. I didn't get petrol, but that is an interesting description. I did however geta very refreshing, cleansing, astringent feel that Touch accurately likened to the feeling of eating key lime pie. Reeeefreshing. Also, there were some fruits - I noted apricot.
On the Austrian Riesling whose name Marvs also cannot remember, I agree in full. It wsa an amazing bottle. I didn't get petrol, but that is an interesting description. I did however geta very refreshing, cleansing, astringent feel that Touch accurately likened to the feeling of eating key lime pie. Reeeefreshing. Also, there were some fruits - I noted apricot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home